Thursday 1 October 2009

Fail Fox

Welcome to my Youtube Consumption Log. Recently, I've had trouble doing my media consumption logs, as I don't consume much of the standard media. I dont watch many TV shows, movies, or go on facebook, thus leaving me stumped on what to blog about. Then, it dawned on me.

Youtube.

My first video in this log is about the growing issue of media idiocy. Watch as the amazing Thunderf00t picks apart the logical fallacies of Fox News.



I like Thunderf00t. This guy is an outspoken free speech and rational world view advocate. I think his efforts to fight back at the media show exactly what youtube has the potential to be. A truly free place.

Media Immersion Level: EXTREME!!!!111one


I've also been listening to this:




Best. Song. Ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment